Egg-and-Bacon Breakfast Casserole
I got my inspiration from this recipe. I omitted the salt because I felt that there was enough salty flavour in the bacon.
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 9 slices of bread, cubed
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mix together eggs, milk, salt and dry mustard in a bowl.
- Spread the bread cubes in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the bacon and cheddar cheese over the bread.
- Pour egg mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 180C for 45-60 minutes.